Here’s some advice I’ve gathered from the past 8 years of working with agents and producers in Hollywood:
- Wait outside your favorite Director’s house and throw it at his car window as he drives by.
- Attend the Church of Scientology events and wear a dress made out of your latest script.
- Sing about your script on you tube to the tune of “Call Me Maybe”.
- Pay Brandi Glanville or Leann Rimes to tweet about it.
- Post pages of it all over Hollywood on the back of band flyers.
- Crazy glue scripts on all of the chairs at The Ivy, Sur and Spago.
- Photo bomb a paparazzi photo of Jennifer Garner grabbing a Starbucks coffee.
- Swim up to Leonardo DiCaprio’s yacht and toss a script over the side (covered in a water proof jacket). Be careful not to hit models in the face.
- Save one of Richard Branson’s family members from the brink of death.
- Run naked through Angelina and Brad’s backyard in France